- Find a Business
- Hot Deals
- Economic Development
Vicksburg and Warren County offer a mix of renowned history, diverse shopping, excellent dining and plenty of recreational activities to create one of the top travel destinations in the South. The fact is there’s an awful lot of things to do in Vicksburg. For a lesson in Civil War history, check out the 1,800-acre Vicksburg National Military Park. Downtown Vicksburg is filled with restaurants, specialty shops and art galleries. There are a variety of festivals and attractions throughout the year and there’s always something exciting happening at our local casinos. Or, you can unwind with a stroll through Riverfront Park and Vicksburg City Park.
1. Take a Mississippi River tour.
2. Stroll through Historic Downtown Vicksburg to find unique shops, local eateries and entertainment.
3. Try your luck at one of Vicksburg’s many casinos.
4. Have a taste of history at the Biedenharn Coca-Cola Museum.
5. Spend a day exploring the Vicksburg National Military Park, where the citizens of Vicksburg defended their city in the Civil War.
Although its scope has broadened somewhat since it was formed in 1894, today’s Vicksburg-Warren County Chamber of Commerce still has many of the same objectives as the first organization, which originated as The Board of Trade of the City of Vicksburg.